Back to Find A Career
- Proven ability to communicate effectively at all organizational levels
- Excellent listening, written, analytical, strategic and verbal communication skills.
- Strong analytical, problem solving and planning ability. Detailed oriented. Observational.
- Ability to multi-task to accomplish workload efficiently. Excellent time management.
- C# programming experience including familiarity with web related technology such as AJAX, ASP.NET, SQL, XML, Web services, SOAP and HTML
- Good understanding of general web application concepts.
- Knowledge of relational databases such as SQL.
- Knowledge of object-oriented design techniques.
- Ability to work in a team environment.
- Ability to multi-task and stay organized in a dynamic work environment.
- Knowledge of ASP.NET MVC
Educational/Previous Experience Requirements
- 0-3 Years of ASP.NET Developer experience
- BSc. or MSc.
To Apply: Please e-mail your resume to email@example.com
Reference Code: ITSSDUS-1061
Employee Type: Full Time