Back To Find A Career
- Lead a team consisting of application developers, accountable for resource management and timely completion and quality deliverables.
- Resolve complex issues and implement long term solutions.
- Ability to work in a collaborative development environment with developers, business analysts, quality assurance staff, IT management or the Business.
- Convey problems, solutions, updates and status to management.
- Develop and maintain clear and succinct documentation while following development processes and best practices.
- Prepare time estimates and attend post-implementation reviews.
- Apply structured programming techniques that adhere to company and industry standards.
Supporting production systems.
- Analyze complex technical requirements and make determinations for modifications of existing programs/modules. Create technical designs.
- Independently code, test and debug applications and source code to ensure accurate function according to specifications.
- Working with IT management, architect and design system solutions and determine the technology that will be used.
- Coordinates data preparation and/or data control activities by developing and maintaining work schedules and maintaining contact with other information technology personnel in the department to ensure the proper flow of documents, forms and related material.
- Ability to devote as much time as required to get the task done.
- Bachelor degree in computer science or a related discipline.
- 5+ years of software development experience.
- 3 years of team leadership experience.
- Knowledge and experience with ORM tools like Entity Framework, LINQ to SQL.
- Strong programming skills.
- Experience with building n- tier application with .NET.
- Must have an excellent grounding in standard SDLC.
- Aware of business issues as they impact overall project plans.
- Excellent communications and interpersonal skills.
- Excellent knowledge and proven ability with Microsoft .Net, ASP.Net MVC.
- Excellent knowledge and proven ability with Microsoft SQL Server; TSQL, store procedures, database design, database tuning.
- Excellent knowledge and proven ability with system architecture and design. Ability to design additional capabilities on existing system, redesign solutions and design from concept to completion.
- Familiarity working in a Microsoft Stack as a certified Microsoft Partner.
- Experience supporting 24X7 mission critical applications including outage management and software releases.
- Experience with frameworks: Bootstrap, Knockout.js.
- Experience with Telerik and Kendo controls.
- Any SQL certification through Microsoft.
- Highly-self motivated, with a desire to step up and take control.
- Profound analytical skills.
- The desire to want more from their professional career.
- Ability to work well with others in any team environment.
- Strong communication skills.
- Ability to work with integrity and take ownership of their work.
To Apply: Please e-mail your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
Reference Code: ITADMUS-062
Employee Type: Full Time
Industry: Computer Software, IT Consulting
Location: Schaumburg, IL
Back To Find A Career